In the news:
- eHow: What is a child patent?
- Christian Post: Google attempts to patent android pattern unlock feature
- Blawgit: 50 Best Patent Blogs
- OC Register: Which O.C. cities have the most patents?
- OC Register: Which O.C. cities have most patents?
- ABA Journal: OC Patent Lawyer
- OC Register: OC Patent Lawyer
- HG.org: OC Patent Lawyer
- Hotfrog.com: OC Patent Lawyer
- LawQA.com: OC Patent Lawyer
- Quickr.org: OC Patent Lawyer
I invite you to contact me with your patent questions at (949) 433-0900 or James@OCPatentLawyer.com. Please feel free to forward this article to your friends. As an Orange County Patent Lawyer, I serve Orange County, Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego and surrounding cities.