As you can see, we cover a lot of ground during the initial consultation.
Steps #8 and #9: Q and A, Recommendations and Estimated Fees
During the initial consultation, we cover seven (7) core concepts crucial to protecting one’s intellectual property.
1. Invention - distilling the invention
2. Prior art - review existing technology
3. Other forms of IP - different ways of protecting your idea
4. Foreign protection - process of filing foreign patent applications;
5. Ownership - spot check ownership issues;
6. First to file under the America Invents Act; and
7. Patent Process - timing
8. Q and A
9. Recommendation and fee estimates
At the end of the consultation, we leave some time for other questions that you might have. We also summarize our recommendations and estimate of fees which was developed during the initial consultation.
These core concepts provide you with the foundational concepts in protecting your ideas with one or more intellectual property rights. The initial consultation is designed to educate you on how to exploit your invention to its fullest potential.
Contact me at (949) 433-0900 to schedule your initial consultation.
Call (949) 716-8178 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Fill out form to receive more details about the initial consultation.
We respect your privacy.