As an Orange County-based patent attorney since 2004 and an engineer before then, I have helped inventors of medical devices and other medical products apply for and be granted many patents. You can see some of those granted patents here.
A few examples of medical products patents that I’ve worked on:
- Multi-purpose syringe (freepatentsonline.com/9283148.html)
- Neonatal fluid tubing heater (freepatentsonline.com/9227022.html)
- Method of measuring bleeding volume (freepatentsonline.com/7364545.html)
- Huber needle with anti-rebound safety mechanism (freepatentsonline.com/7455664.html)
- Ankle strengthening exercise device (freepatentsonline.com/9561395.html)
Ideally, your patent attorney has an engineering background and experience in patenting medical products. It’s crucial that your patent attorney understand your invention inside and out, piece by piece, before you sink any more money into developing, testing, manufacturing, and marketing, your product – and before patients’ health starts depending on it. The earlier we zero in on exactly what is unique about your invention, the sooner you can protect those unique elements and profit from them.
Do you have an idea or invention for a medical product? If so, would you like to pursue a patent for it, or do you have an existing patent that you need like to defend or prosecute? Contact me, James Yang, for a consultation. I work with inventors throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County, and throughout California and the US, and am confident I can help you with your product patent. You can schedule a free initial consultation now.